Registration for Spring 2018 is OPEN
- Early Bird Registration Dates 12-18-17 to 1-31-18
- Regular Registration Dates 2-1-18 to 2-16-18
Second Child Single Season Rate $100.00
Third Child Single Season Rate $95.00
Fourth Child Single Season Rate $90.00
- Registration for the 2018 Spring Season is now open. Once again we will be doing an earlybird registration discount of $20 per family. The final day to receive the early bird discount is January 31, 2018. The promo code to receive the discount is earlybird.
- In the Fall seasons the registration fee for any middle school player will be $60 as in the past due to the pay to play policy of the school district. To receive the middle school discount, use the promo code middleschool.
- Our regular registration will end on February 16, 2018. There is no late registration option this year.
- The club offers a Seasonal Registration fee of $110 (Fall or Spring season only), or a yearly registration fee of $170 (Fall and Spring seasons included). The only discounts that will be able to apply is the Yearly Registration is the sibling discount.
Starting with Fall 2016 US Youth Soccer and PA West have mandated that all clubs use the birth year for player age groups instead of the July 31 date they have used in the past. The board understands these changes and how it can affect our players.
Hempfield Area Soccer Club conducts all Registrations through Affinity Sports, a Division of ADG (Affinity Development Group.) If for some reason you experience trouble during registration please contact the following
Customer Support line 1-(855)798-0470.
***PLEASE NOTE IF YOU ARE NEW TO HASC***
- Please read the FAQ above.
- Before beginning, for each child you are registering you will need a head shot photograph and birth certificate in electronic format (e.g. a scan or picture of their birth certificate).
- After selecting "Register" below you will be directed to our Hempfield Registration page. Please select the Registration tab on the top right of the page. If this is the first time you have registered in the Affinity system you will select your "Registration Type" then "Option 2" for "Create New Account."
- You will then be directed to the next page where you will create YOUR PARENT PROFILE (this is the Parent or Guardian information not the player even though your player type may be "Player Registration.")
- Upon completion of the parent or guardian profile you will add children individually and then proceed with the rest of the registration process.
- If you have difficulties during the registration process please call the Affinity Customer Support line listed above.
- Please contact us if you have any questions not answered in the FAQ.
When you have gathered your information, documents and are ready to proceed please select the "Register" button below and you will be directed to the Affinity site. Thank you!